Working Towards Licensure:
The State of Georgia requires that before a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) can be considered for examination to become a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), he or she must complete 120 hours of clinical supervision. You do not have to receive all of your hours from a LCSW.
Georgia also requires any LMSW providing social work services in the state to be under supervision during their first two years of social work experience.
I provide clinical supervision for those who are looking to obtain their license in clinical social work (LCSW).Getting clinical supervision is such an important aspect in growing as a clinician. During this process I will be monitoring and maintaining ethical standards and responsibilities while creating a learning environment that supports you in reaching the next level of licensure. What you can expect during supervision with me:
- Ethical, consistent, and professional supervision in one hour or 4 hour increments depending on individual or group supervision
- Development of clinical supervision goals tailored to each individual supervisee
- Ability to discuss career goals and prepare for professional milestones such as LCSW testing
- Promotion of supervisee developmental growth through teaching
- Assistance with building knowledge and consolidating therapeutic skills
- Assistance with tracking and logging supervision hours
We will touch on much more during this process but my main goal is to help support your professionally!
I want to ensure that supervision remains affordable and accessible. Supervision can be done virtual or in person, depending on your preference. Individual supervision is $65/hour and Group supervision is $60/hour.
If you are ready to start, reach out to me and we will set up a time to discuss your supervision goals.